OPG DAMIČEVIĆ (hereinafter: Processing Manager)
The sales manager makes sales in branches and through the web shop present on this website. The activity of the Head of Processing is not focused on personal data nor does it imply extensive processing of personal data of natural persons. Personal data that the Processing Manager encounters and processes in his / her regular business are collected in the data with the consent, for the purpose of realization of purchase or service.
Purpose of the document
The value of personal data and the responsibility for their protection
Personal data is any data relating to an individual whose identity has been established or can be established (“respondent”); an identifiable individual is a person who can be identified directly or indirectly, in particular by means of identifiers such as name, identification number, location data, network identifier or by one or more factors specific to physical, physiological, genetic, mental , the economic, cultural or social identity of that individual.
Personal data collected and processed by the Processing Manager in the performance of his / her activity is a business secret. The controller implements technical and organizational security measures that ensure the continuity of confidentiality of all personal data and that includes the prevention of unauthorized access to personal data and equipment used in data processing or their unauthorized use.
Personal data must be treated with special care and may only be used in accordance with the reason for which they were collected.
We collect only those personal data that have been voluntarily provided to us or for which there is another legal basis for processing.
Collection and processing of personal data
The collection of personal data may only be carried out in accordance with legal regulations and ethical principles. It is allowed to process personal data only when there is a clearly defined and documented legal basis or basis based on a contractual relationship, while all other processing of personal data is allowed only with the clear documented consent of their owner or his proxy.
The same information is used for the purpose of concluding contracts, and for the purpose of acquainting sellers with the buying habits of customers, as well as for informational purposes, and for the purpose of promoting the seller’s services and products.
We primarily collect personal data for:
- answer your query as efficiently as possible;
- execution of purchase and sale;
- promoting our services and expressing the intention to close the deal;
- our internal statistical data processing;
- the possibility of sending publications, brochures and other promotional materials;
- fulfillment of our legal and contractual obligations;
- of legitimate interest.
The controller processes personal data only to the extent necessary to provide the service and achieve the above objectives. When storing data, personal data is stored in the smallest possible number of places where they are adequately protected.
We do not require you to submit information in order to give you access to your site, and we do not ask you to disclose more information than is really necessary.
When you visit our sites, our web server always stores the name of your ISP, the site you visited us from, the sites you viewed during your visit, and the date and time of your visit. Our cookies do not contain specific personal information, so your privacy remains protected, because it is not personal data, or we do not use the personal data collected in this way to identify you.
The IP address is transmitted with each request sent to the server, so the server knows where the response must be sent. An Internet Service Provider (ISP) assigns an IP address to everyone when connecting to the Internet. An ISP can track which IP address is assigned to individual users at which time. Until the saved IP address is deleted, the identity of the end user can theoretically be obtained through the ISP. For this reason, the Processing Manager does not store the IP addresses of visitors, but uses them only for the purpose of recognizing the session and defending against attacks. Therefore, the IP address is deleted immediately after that, so that the collected data remains anonymous and that even through the ISP, the identity of the end user cannot be found out.
In addition, personal data is stored only if you voluntarily make it available to us, e.g. within the framework of registration, surveys, prize games or for the purpose of executing certain items of the contract.
The processing manager enables the realization of all the rights of the respondents. So at any time you have the right to ask for:
- deletion of personal data (“right to forget”) if the processing of your personal data is no longer necessary for the purpose for which it was collected or if you withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data or if you object to the processing of your personal data and prove your legitimate interests to delete personal data overrides the legitimate interest of the Processing Manager to process your personal data;
- correction of personal data if any of your personal data has changed or you have noticed an error in your collected personal data;
- transfer of personal data, ie request personal data relating to you in electronic form and transfer them to a third party;
- objection if you object to the purpose for which your personal data is processed;
- restriction of personal data processing if you dispute the accuracy of personal data, if you object to the deletion of personal data and instead request a restriction on their use; if the Processing Manager no longer needs your personal data for the purposes of processing, but you are looking for them in order to set, realize or defend legal claims; if you have objected to the processing of personal data.
You can exercise your rights free of charge, electronically, by contacting the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Exceptionally, if you request that you be issued a certificate in a form other than electronic for the transfer of personal data, the Processing Manager reserves the right to charge a reasonable fee for administrative costs for issuing additional copies of personal data.
In the event of a breach of personal data security that could cause significant damage to you, the processing manager will notify you without delay, and take all necessary measures to eliminate the damage and limit or mitigate the harmful consequences of personal data breach.
In Slavonski Brod, on February 10, 2022.